Saturday 9 October 2010

are all my senses awake?

Its all about the journey, not the destination... but many times we concentrate to much on the finish line. Few years ago I used to plan my life in weeks, now I plan my life in years..is it because time goes faster? is it because we have bigger goals to achieve? is it because what we achieved already doesnt bring us satisfaction no more?
We travel this world fast and curious. Sometimes we stop and reflect, but then we realise the race has started again and we join it.
Everybody tries to find a meaning in life, in the society that he lives, in the job that he has chosen, the family that he wants to have. But how many of us are aware of themselfs? How many of us really know themselfs? How many of us have explored all of their senses?
I used to be afraid of many things...but I have learned that fear does not belong to us, it is something that prevents us to realise our full capacities of understanding, feeling and to live all the wonders that this beautiful world has to offer us.
Explore your senses...and then we shall see what comes next.

4 comments:

  1. A Buddhist monk would say, ' live in the moment '.


    Difficult to do, but a good habit when its all getting on top of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))) sorry but first of all i am shocked that somebody is actually reading this... and yes u are risgt..living the moment is a very good ideea. still i have to start to post things about landscape architecture but i still need to get adjust to this blogger website. i am glad that u are reding the blogs cause i will have many questions about drawing in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a child, I didn't realise time existed! It was only when I grew up that I acknowledged I am surrounded by little minute-monsters trying to take memories, thoughts,life away from me. Keep writing and that way you'll make sure you'll always remember the moments you enjoyed in life!

    ReplyDelete